JTDX Technical Group main@JTDX.groups.io
Group DescriptionJTDX means "JT & T modes for DXing", it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions. "Including JTDX T10" New T Mode "Tonal" Created for HF operation and being shaped by HF community. Please provide your amateur/SWL callsign and name when applying thank you JTDX support group for discussing and sharing understanding and knowledge of JTDX usage and programming. This group is for anyone! including those new to JTDX and all and any question is welcome at any level and was created to assist all level of users.
Please add your name, callsgn when requesting membership
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.