JTDX Technical Group main@JTDX.groups.ioJTDX means "FT,JT & T modes for DXing", it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions. "Including JTDX T10" New T Mode "Tonal" Created for HF operation and being shaped by HF community. Please provide your amateur/SWL callsign and name when applying thank you JTDX support group for discussing and sharing understanding and knowledge of JTDX usage and programming. This group is for anyone! including those new to JTDX and all and any question is welcome at any level and was created to assist all level of users.
Please add your name, callsign when requesting membership, Messages with no callsign will not be approved.
Please do not add signatures that include links to sites that are not JTDX or sites that providing other services or paid items, the user will be removed.
- 1,883 Members
- 3,119 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 12 days.