JTDX Technical Group main@JTDX.groups.ioJTDX means "FT,JT & T modes for DXing", it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions. "Including JTDX T10" New T Mode "Tonal" Created for HF operation and being shaped by HF community. Please provide your amateur/SWL callsign and name when applying thank you JTDX support group for discussing and sharing understanding and knowledge of JTDX usage and programming. This group is for anyone! including those new to JTDX and all and any question is welcome at any level and was created to assist all level of users.
Please add your name, callsgn when requesting membership, Messages with no callsign will be moderated and not approved.
Please do not add signature that include lines to sites that not JTDX or sites providing other services or paid items, these will be removed and user removed also.
Please, if your callsign is not contained in your supplied E-mail address to join the group please send this and once confirmed membership will be approved.
- 1,807 Members
- 2,850 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.